“Mastering Leadership in a Complex World” brings together managers and leaders and connects them with international best practices to operate with more confidence and efficiency in a fast-changing global VUCA (Volatility, Uncertainty, Complexity and Ambiguity) market.
- Strong practical and skills-based content developed and delivered by professionals and experts with vast international experience
- Facilitating international contacts between participants dealing with emerging markets and European business
- Developing global perspectives through collaborative learning using hands-on methods and business cases relevant to the participants
- Tailor-made module content based on prior needs assessment, exploring current challenges of participants
- Personal development plan for each participant identifying strengths, development needs and goals
- Receive an individual skills-based assessment
- Develop their competencies and skills for leading in a complex environment
- Identify and implement best practices in their own environment
- Expand their international network
- Work on a project of their choice in teams and present their findings on the final day
- Advance their personal development plan with support from the program team
- Review their personal development plan with an expert after six months
Contact us, we are happy to help you.
Providing excellent leadership in today’s world requires solid knowledge about contextual demands from markets and society, deep insight into the dynamics and paradoxes of organizations and the people who work in and with them, and the ability to make decisions based on facts and intuition. VGL’s “Mastering Leadership in a Complex World” provides all this and, in addition, an arena for exchange with high-caliber peers and experts.o. Univ.-Prof. Dr. Wolfgang Mayrhofer
Sign up to receive VGL insights.
Vienna Global Leaders
T: +43 1 996 2078