Vienna Global Leaders is a Vienna-based platform by Eunepa – Eurasian Nexus Partners dedicated to developing leaders and managers in a complex world.
As much as today’s business environment is becoming more volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA), leaders need to manage these new challenges in their environment, in business structures, in teams, and in how they lead themselves.
By bringing together international decision-makers in the VGL executive programs, we equip them with international best practices and the necessary skills to operate with more efficiency and confidence in a global VUCA market.
Some of the pain-points we hear from executives are:
- I constantly have to deliver more with less.
- I have no time for my personal life or to continue my professional development.
- Being under constant pressure, I struggle to inspire and motivate my team.
- I am always putting out daily fires and have no time to work on strategic issues.
- I am torn between fulfilling team needs and organizational objectives.
What we offer:
By providing comprehensive executive leadership insights and programs with a focus on self-development, we offer strategies and direct support for executives to lead themselves, their teams and organizations. This helps them to turn threats of working and leading in a VUCA world into opportunities for growth and development.
Vienna and Austria are seen as a significant center of Europe. For centuries, Vienna has been a bridge between the East and West, an excellent position to bring together culture, knowledge, competencies and internationalization.
Registration for the 2019 program is now open.
Vienna Global Leaders
T: +43 1 996 2078